geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From John Sisson <jrsis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GroupId for DayTrader needed.
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 04:01:24 GMT
I have already run into problems with path lengths in the 1.1 branch
with daytrader now we have moved to 1.1.1-SNAPSHOT.  See
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DAYTRADER-6

Considering the number of developers (and possibly future developers) on
the windows platform, we should ensure it works.  Even if it means we
have to shorten the names.  The groupid and artifactIds are just
identifiers, you can have nice long descriptions in the pom files if you
like :-)

John