geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo v1.1.1
Date Sun, 16 Jul 2006 15:24:58 GMT
Yeah, they look pretty significant.  If you want to commit to getting
them done by next week, feel free to pick them up.  Otherwise, they can
go out in the next patch release which should be released a few weeks
after that.

The point is to get these puppies out every few weeks to get a rhythm
going.

Regards,
Alan