geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <>
Subject [DISCUSSION] Content for 1.2
Date Sat, 15 Jul 2006 04:48:53 GMT

Its time to start defining the content of what everyone is planning on doing for 1.2.  The
change so far that I'm aware of are the refactoring of OEJB by Dain and the Maven 2 work done
JDillon, Prasad, Anita and others.  Not too much content from an end-user perspective.  I
DJencks was doing some work on pluggable JAAC as well.

In the spirit of kicking 1.2 off can you post to this thread the things you'd like to get
into 1.2?
   I've heard many folks indiciate that the community would like to time box releases so they
go on forever so to kick it off I'd think development through the end of August (that's when
branch) with a release toward the end of September sounds about right.

Here's a strawman format for the ideas with my 2c in there.

Proposer     	Description
Hogstrom	Improve tomcat, Jetty and Connector instrumentation
Hogstrom	SPECjAppServer Performance improvements.

Let the games begin...

View raw message