geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Need help on classloading related problem(What is shared/lib in Apache Geronimo)
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2006 22:20:07 GMT
Hi Sunil,

In Geronimo 1.1 you can add a jar to a shared library in Geronimo by
doing the following:

-  Add your jars into this location:  <geronimo-install-root>/var/shared/lib

-  Add the following dependency into your geronimo deployment plan:
    <environment>
        <dependencies>
            <dependency>
                <groupId>geronimo</groupId>
                <artifactId>sharedlib</artifactId>
            </dependency>
        </dependencies>
    </environment>

The sharedlib support is new in Geronimo 1.1.

HTH,
Joe