geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kristin Lukos <kris...@virtuas.com>
Subject Re: Apache Geronimo promotions @OSCON
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2006 16:46:50 GMT
Hello Susan,
Thanks very much for your email this morning. I appreciate your comments
about the Public Relations Committee and our apologies about not
reaching out to you earlier about this community building event. I had
sent an email to the PRC prior to our similar event held at JavaOne, but
should have done so with this event as well.

As with JavaOne, this is a community based event with a number of
different sponsors intended to generate awareness and increase adoption
of Apache Geronimo. We are thrilled to work with the Public Relations
Committee on this event ans all future events.

If you have any time available either today or perhaps Monday, It would
be great we schedule a quick call with myself and our VP of Alliances,
Phil Robinson, to discuss this event and the best way for us to
communicate with you and help promote the Geronimo community moving forward.

Best,
Kristin Lukos

Kristin Lukos
Marketing Manager