geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: FYI: Planning to upgrade to Derby 10.1.3 for the Geronimo 1.1.1 release (GERONIMO-2155)
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 04:54:21 GMT
+1 for trunk.

For the branches/1.1.1 would this be in the vein of fixing bugs?  I'm fine with doing it but
often
times a simple version number change ends up uncovering integration issues.

Let's give it a go.  Who was going to do the work and does anyone think we need a JIRA for
1.1.1 ?
Might be nice as a heads up in the Release notes section and a JIRA automatically gets included.