geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: Help: Mapping to Apache Directory project's new groupId:artifactId
Date Sat, 08 Jul 2006 13:47:45 GMT
Sorry I missed this email.  I was on vacation and focusing less on G
emails these past few busy weeks. My mail filter put it in the Geronimo
folder regardless of the addresses included.

The ApacheDS dependencies you guys are looking for are in the repo here:

	http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/org/apache/directory/

The latest release was 1.0-RC3.  We highly recommend using this latest
release.

Alex