geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Klavon <dkla...@gmail.com>
Subject JEE 5.0 Report Card
Date Sat, 08 Jul 2006 02:57:54 GMT
There has been a couple of requests on the user list about where
Geronimo is in regard to moving to JEE 5.0.  I started a 'JEE 5.0 Report
Card' in the wiki in an attempt to capture all of the JEE 5.0 JSRs, and
communicate where Geronimo plans to gain support for the various spec
upgrades.   Some of the packages listed are just ideas at this point in
order to launch further discussion.

Given that the JEE 5.0 rollout is expected to be implemented across
several months and releases, it would be helpful to keep this chart
updated as each JSR is addressed so our users know our rollout plan.

Take a look... comments for improvement are welcomed.
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxPMGT/geronimo-jee-50-report-card.html

Dave