geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: Tag 1.1 issue?
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 16:39:40 GMT
It would be nice to have closure on this.  Perhaps, we'll have it when OpenEJB makes it to
Apache.
However, we've had issues with other Apache projects not releasing on time...Axis is the example

that comes to mind.

I think it would be nice to have everything bundled up but in many respects its outside our
control.