geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RTC] Vote on GERONIMO-2161 - restart 1
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 12:40:28 GMT
Hey Jacek,

BTW, I apologize about the blessing of the final 3 +1s within the 18
hours period.  I did not mean to go against your statement.  I just
recalled an email about 3 +1s allowed it to happen and there was no need
to wait...that a -1 could be waged at anytime in the future.  If I
stepped over the line here, then my complete apologies.  I think I may
be trying to feel my way through this as well...and I may bump into a
wall every now and then.

Jeff