geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From John Sisson <jrsis...@gmail.com>
Subject Added confluence pages "Committing patches to the Subversion Repository" and "How to prepare and contribute patches"
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 01:46:25 GMT
I have added the page "Committing patches to the Subversion Repository"
as a place to document the issues/recommendations involved in applying
and committing patches. See
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDEV/Committing+patches+to+the+Subversion+Repository

It is very much under construction and is based upon a mail from the
derby lists that discussed processes for committing patches
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/db-derby-dev/200603.mbox/%3c20060302115045.GA2590@atum01.norway.sun.com%3e

I haven't spent much time on it yet, but thought it would be worthwhile
getting a confluence page started that everyone can update with their
encounters with patches so we can develop some guidelines that can be
used for people new to the project in the future.

I have also created a related "How to prepare and contribute patches"
page.
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDEV/How+to+prepare+and+contribute+patches
Currently this just contains some links to some similar pages on other
projects that may have some useful content.  If anyone knows of other
pages that may provide a good base to work from, please to add them to
the page.

Regards,

John