geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Change in RTC process to base an approval on 3 committers
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 17:41:23 GMT
I understand the point of confusion about the binding votes and PMC membership.

It was pointed out that we have a disparity in PMC / committer populations.  I think it would
be
beneficial to the project to adjust the process such that 3 +1's from a committer (PMC or
not) is
acceptable.

Perhaps the PMC membership could vote on and allow this process change for Geronimo so that
we can
move the community forward.

Overall I see the community working to work with RTC.  It has significantly improved communication

and awareness which is what I understood the goal to be.

Thanks for considering this change.