geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From John Sisson <jrsis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: m2migration branch is available
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 02:07:20 GMT
Jason,

INAL, but sections 10 B-E in their open source contract don't sound
appropriate for ASF use to me.

http://www.perforce.com/perforce/contracts/open_source.pdf

We wouldn't want the situation where we have to uninstall it or Apache
and the development community has to start paying for it after it is
entrenched into our projects.

Regards,

John