geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: FW: Apache Geronimo
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 14:30:01 GMT
Hello Milan,

Thanks for your interest in Apache Geronimo.  You can subscribe to our mailing lists and find
out
other information about Apache Geronimo at http://geronimo.apache.org.

We are currently reworking our build environment in our trunk environment (1.2-SNAPSHOT) and

starting work on a bug release for Geronimo 1.1.1.

Please take a few minutes and look at the web site.  Are there particular areas you are interested

in regarding Java and J2EE?

Matt