geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Sponsor OpenEJB to become sub-project of Geronimo
Date Sun, 02 Jul 2006 18:54:19 GMT
I also am leaning towards the idea that it's good for OpenEJB to be
separate from Geronimo.  Whenever I talk w/ users of OpenEJB, they are
always concerned about its close association w/ Geronimo.  However, it
is my understanding that Dain is working hard on decoupling OpenEJB's
strong reliance on Geronimo code.

Regards,
Alan