geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Tracking the status of patches under RTC (was Re: [RTC] Clarification please from the PMC)
Date Sun, 02 Jul 2006 16:21:51 GMT
Please read Ken's original email:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/geronimo-dev/200605.mbox/%3c4470FE4D.1090806@Golux.Com%3e

As far as not considering commiters votes binding, this has never been
the way Geronimo was run.  If things have changed and the PMC has
decided that this is the new way to go, ok.  But let there be no
confusion as to the way things used to work.

Please confirm that this is the new way that the PMC has decided to run
things.

Regards,
Alan