geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: configs/daytrader-jetty missing pom.xml
Date Sat, 01 Jul 2006 19:28:36 GMT
(From Seinfeld...picture George saying "Whoa...back
up...BEEP...BEEP...BEEP") ;-)

I think we were discussing it, I think Jason and I both said something
about it...and I simply stated that I would get Matt's signoff to a
certain degree since it was his component to begin with...just my opinion.

Is it me, or are we all getting a little too sensitive and reading to
deeply into things?

For the record I'm +/-0 on anything with it.

Jeff