geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Help: Mapping to Apache Directory project's new groupId:artifactId
Date Sat, 08 Jul 2006 16:51:43 GMT

On Jul 8, 2006, at 6:35 AM, anita kulshreshtha wrote:

> inline..
>
> --- Prasad Kashyap <goyathlay.geronimo@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> If we don't use the <repository> in our assembly descriptor to copy
>> the modules from the local repo to geronimo repo, then we won't see
>> this problem of an invalid pom. Since installing the car will install
>> almost all of the modules into the geronimo repository for us,
>
>     Which modules did not get installed?

I haven't done a detailed search, but in principle the only jars we
ship that are not transitive dependencies of the installed
configurations (modules) are j2ee artifacts such as the tranql and
activemq rars that we ship as a convenience to those who wish to
deploy additional adapters.

thanks
david jencks