geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Unable to make a simple SessionBean lookup
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 22:14:37 GMT

On Jul 13, 2006, at 7:42 AM, Rafael Barrera Oro wrote:

> Aaron Mulder wrote:
>>
>> On 7/13/06, Rafael Barrera Oro <rafael@akyasociados.com.ar> wrote:
>>> The problem thas arose now is that when i invoke the create
>>> method from
>>> the home interface,  the result is the following exception:
>>>
>>> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
>>> org/apache/geronimo/security/ContextManager
>>
>> You need a couple Geronimo JARs on the class path of the client.  I'm
>> not sure which ones off the top of my head.  But this error would
>> suggest geronimo-security-1.1.jar is one of them.  :)  You can find
>> the JARs in geronimo-1.1/repository/geronimo/...
>>

> It worked perfectly, thanks a zillion, really. I 've been stuck for
> a while on this.

There's an open JIRA with a list of client jars required for a plain-
java ejb client.  Feel welcome to update that with a more current list

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/OPENEJB-19

Or better yet, feel free to edit this page and add a note about the
right jars for OpenEJB 2.x/Geronimo 1.x

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/OPENEJB/Remote+Server

Thanks!

-David