geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: [openejb-dev] openejb m2 groupId
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2006 10:04:14 GMT
Looks like the scm configuration is whack, Continuum picks up bits like:

scm:cvs:pserver:anoncvs@cvs.openejb.org:/home/cvspublic:openejb/
openejb-core

I've added the project, manually edited the SCM urls and asked
Continuum to build them (pending a bunch of other stuff that is in
the queue before them though).  Looks like GBuild Agent's build might
have wedged, its reporting that its been running for 1 d 15 h 43 min
6 sec, and that seems like a tad too long for a build to run.

--jason