geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: JIRAs adopter query/policy?
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 19:01:09 GMT
I don't understand exactly what "adopter required" means.  Someone is
required to adopt the issue?  I don't get it :-(

I also don't see how companies/customers should get any such entity
status in jira for an open source project.  Does one need to give
more priority to an issue from IBM than an issue submitted by joe
user?  I don't think so... at least not based on that critical alone.

--jason