geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Dudney <bdud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: openejb itests?
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 18:47:28 GMT
Hi Prasad,

Is this error that causes you to manually install an m1 built bit
into the m2 repo?

If so could you point me to exactly what bits to copy?

Thanks!

-bd-

[INFO] Configured Artifact:
org.apache.geronimo.distributions:geronimo-jetty-j2ee:null:1.1-
SNAPSHOT:zip
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

GroupId: org.apache.geronimo.distributions
ArtifactId: geronimo-jetty-j2ee
Version: 1.1-SNAPSHOT

Then, install it using the command:
     mvn install:install-file -
DgroupId=org.apache.geronimo.distributions -DartifactId=geronimo-
jetty-j2ee \
         -Dversion=1.1-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=zip -Dfile=/path/to/file

   org.apache.geronimo.distributions:geronimo-jetty-j2ee:zip:1.1-
SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
   Maven snapshots (http://cvs.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository)

[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 4 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Thu Jul 06 12:32:17 MDT 2006
[INFO] Final Memory: 5M/9M
[INFO]