geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Proposal: Improve runtime integration with tooling (All non-eclipse users please read)
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 12:57:24 GMT
I've started a development roadmap on the Wiki for the eclipse-plugin.

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDOC11/Geronimo+Eclipse
+Plugin+-+Development+Roadmap

In the last section, is a section entitled "Geronimo Runtime
Requirements".  The problem mentioned in the proposal is already
being seen by users with a large project set, and I feel is an
important problem that needs to be solved so that we can improve our
development experience for our users.

So I ask If everyone could take a moment and take a look at the
feature request in this section and provide feedback, concerns, and
or possible solutions, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

-sachin