geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: How to use M2 G Packaging Plugin
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 19:37:47 GMT
Well, the packaging plugging has been merged with the assembly
plugin, so now there is just one car plugin that handles all car
related fluff.

You need to enable it as an exention, as in:

     http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/sandbox/svkmerge/
m2migration/configs/pom.xml

The set the packaging type to car and will package the plan for you.

If you need to specify additional classpath or package configuration
you need to define something, as in:

    http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/sandbox/svkmerge/
m2migration/configs/j2ee-system/pom.xml

There is a 1.2-SNAPSHOT of the car-maven-plugin up here:

    http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/

Its a week or so old, but should work.

--jason