geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: TCK Dog -- monitoring results
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2006 19:38:01 GMT

On Jul 10, 2006, at 11:19 AM, Kevan Miller wrote:
> On Jul 10, 2006, at 1:55 PM, David Blevins wrote:
>
>> Kevan, you've been tck dog for six months now.  Having built the
>> system and done the job myself, I know you're not going to survive
>> another six months.  We definitely need to get someone else to
>> take that job for a while.
>
> I certainly agree with that... I would also hope that we can work
> on distributing the burden, a bit.
[...]
> I see the following pieces:
>
> 3) Monitoring/advertising test results.

You have any ideas on what we can do raise awareness of what is going
on with our tck status, or track what's not being worked on?

Hey all you committers, any suggestions?  Do you actually peek at the
results on a regular basis?  If not, do you have any suggestions on
what would be the best way to communicate TCK status?

-David