geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Vamsavardhana Reddy" <c1vams...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.1 keystore portlet bugs & patches
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 17:30:36 GMT
Hi Joe,

I have not subject the new Keystore portlet to "stress test" (rather, the
server under stress due to the keystore portlet).  My first priority was to
get atleast the minimal functionality in place so that the keystore portlet
is useful in a "production environment".  In my opinion, the idea of having
the keystore portlet is to eliminate need for tools like "keytool" and
"ikeyman".  More functions are needed in the portlet to get it on par with
the tools mentioned above.  Once the basic functionality is in place, I will
look at scenarios where the server is failing due to some side effects from
the keystore portlet and provide fixes.

Regards,
Vamsi