geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JIRA policy on patches
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2006 15:48:58 GMT
Several of the patches that Sachin applied were attached to JIRAs that
I had assigned to myself.   Would it help facilitate the process if I
unassigned the JIRAs after I have finished working on them and
attached the patch?  Or should I leave the JIRA assigned to myself and
look on IRC for a committer to reassign it to?   Just want to be sure
that I'm sending the right signals.

thanks,
Paul