geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem using geronimo datasource
Date Sat, 15 Jul 2006 18:21:01 GMT
Peter,   You might want to try creating the datasource in the geronimo
administration console.  Point your browser at
http://hostname:8080/console, log in using system/manager, select
Database Pools, and then click link for the database pool wizard.
After creating the pool you can locate it in the list and click on the
"usage" link to see how it can be referenced in your deployment plan
and looked up in your code.

Best wishes,
Paul