geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: CAR packaging failed
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 22:22:28 GMT

On Jul 4, 2006, at 2:04 PM, Jason Dillon wrote:

> Can anyone shed some light onto why this might have happened?
>
> Something changed in my workspace last night... but not sure what,
> as this only recently started to fail consistently w/Corba J2EE
> Client.

to top post ...

None of the builder configs can depend on any "runtime" config
because any runtime config will cause j2ee-system to start which
would duplicate the serverInfo and a lot of other singleton gbeans.
So, what has happened is that j2ee-deployer config must have a new
dependency on a config that has j2ee-system in its ancestor set.  I
think there's some way to set the log4j level for the packaging
plugin so it will print out the classloaders and their parents which
can be a big help in locating the exact cause of these problems, but
that might not be available in the m2 plugin and I don't recall
exactly how to do it.

thanks
david jencks