geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Re: [RTC] Merge m2migration (functional m2 build) to trunk
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 23:42:12 GMT

--- Jacek Laskowski <jacek@laskowski.net.pl> wrote:

><snip>
>
> And honestly I still don't know what I should include in the jira
> issue. Sorry. I'm trying to grasp it, but...hey it's not an issue!
> ;-)
> It's in the m2migration branch, so how could I report an issue when
> it's a forked development area? It's under development and it needs
> be fixed with no official statements. If I were to report each and
> every issue in a branch, jira would quickly get out of sync with
> reality. Am I correct?

    I was also wondering the same. I saw a lot of issues created for
the configs that were working in the trunk! Because Jason decided to
rearrange and reorganize the packagin plugin code, things started
failing. It is a good thing to experiment, but I think creating issues
was unnecessary.

Thanks
Anita