geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: GroupId for DayTrader needed.
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 14:38:29 GMT
Jeff,
  We also need to shorten the artifactId. It makes a good puzzle -
   Come up with sensible groupId and artifactId such that this does not
exceed 256!

Example 2 -
D:\geronimo-1.2\configs\daytrader-tomcat\target\reposito
ry\org\apache\geronimo\configs\daytrader-derby-tomcat_streamer.jar\1.2-SNAPSHOT\daytrader-derby-tomc
at_streamer.jar-1.2-SNAPSHOT.car\org.apache.geronimo.modules\ge-activemq-rar\1.2-SNAPSHOT\rar\
activemq-3.2.4-SNAPSHOT.jar

This example is taken from
http://www.nabble.com/M2-%3A-build-on-Windows-p4914787.html
   is 256+30 long!