geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [m2 build] Update about custom assembly usage
Date Sat, 15 Jul 2006 11:24:10 GMT
Hi Prasad,
    I wish I could be of more help and investigate why the config are
not building. These patches used to work until rev 418907 on the trunk.
I have been unable to build the trunk using 'mvn' after RTC-2161. I
have not had time to investigate it. IIRC this error comes when the
openejb-deployer config is bad.
   I will have limited email access for the next 2 weeks.

Cheers
Anita