geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: M2 Issues and Actions
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2006 22:26:41 GMT
   I used our project. Here are the steps -
1. add a print statements to say PackageBuilderShellMojo.
2. To make this test go faster comment out modules, applications from
the parent pom.
3. use mvn clean install
    The .m2 Repo already has a packaging plugin with version 1.2.0. So
maven happily builds. After the plugin is built, the configs are built.
That is when the "reloading plugin container ...." message appears. You
should see the message you added to the packaging plugin. The message
should appear in all the configs except may be gbean-deployer. The
gbean-delpoyer config is a special case, you must make sure that the
new statement is executed.

Thanks
Anita