geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: m2 error: Configuration already exists...
Date Sun, 02 Jul 2006 17:46:19 GMT
    We need to delete target/repository to preserve the work done by
the earlier operation (car:dependencies). The M2 plugin will also have
code to delete this directory. Since we run both M1 and M2 builds and
the generated plans are different for each, it is necessary to delete
the target directory. I found this error to be very useful in making
sure M2 build doesn't operate on the plans generated by M1 build! :)

Thanks
Anita