geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: Geronimo site POC using Confluence & Autoexport
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 01:17:44 GMT
> Is there any desire to continue moving in this direction?
>
> I personally believe that by having the site in Confluence that it
> will be much easier for us to keep the content up to date, as well as
> easily be able to add new content.
>
> IMO this is the direction that the Geronimo site should head.
>
> The question is... shall I continue to set this up (and collaborate
> with others) or would that be a wasted effort?

No, definitely not. What I could gather from reading the thread got me
thinking about its wide range of possibilities a few in our team seem
to be able to fully leverage and judge how useful they would
eventually be. I think we need something to keep our web site updated
where *everybody* contributes and if Confluence helps us moving in
this direction even a little, I'm happy to give it a shot.

We can always revert changes and go back to what we've got now, cann't
we? So, unless you're busy with other tasks, I'd ask you to go on.
Will you? ;-)

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski