geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: Link to Xbean site
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 23:25:41 GMT
> > +1 to remove the page and -1 to remove it completely, i.e. what I
> > meant was to add a couple of direct links to their pages with no
> > description of what they are and such. Would that work for you?
>
> Um... remove the page, but don't remove it completely?  What on earth
> does that mean?

Yeah, I knew you'd not be happy with the response ;-) I alone wasn't,
so how I could anticipate you would.

What I meant was that something needs to be included in the left-hand
side menu about our subprojects - not pages per se, but references to
appropriate home pages of these subprojects.

(I think it's time to get some sleep and see how things work out
tomorrow. Dobrej nocy!)

(Sorry Jason for such an ugly day I brought to you today with my
answers that were not answers at all)

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski