geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: Re: [RTC] Merge m2migration (functional m2 build) to trunk
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 23:19:06 GMT

> So far I've responded to Jacek several times about creating an issue.
> The first was a response to a question if he should create an issue,
> and I said yes.  So after several more emails still talking about no
> issue and me responding with affirmation to create one... I really
> don't have much more patience nor do I really know to best and
> constructively respond to a situation like that.
>
> And I really, really don't see how else I could have possibly
> responded to his statement in any other constructive manner, about not
> understanding my query after I had though that I really, clearly
> stated exactly what I was asking.

And honestly I still don't know what I should include in the jira
issue. Sorry. I'm trying to grasp it, but...hey it's not an issue! ;-)
It's in the m2migration branch, so how could I report an issue when
it's a forked development area? It's under development and it needs to
be fixed with no official statements. If I were to report each and
every issue in a branch, jira would quickly get out of sync with
reality. Am I correct?

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski