geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <>
Subject Re: Link to Xbean site
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 22:21:11 GMT
On 7/24/06, Jason Dillon <> wrote:
> Why do we need the subprojects page at all?  Each of the subprojects
> should have its own home page that describes what it is.

They have, but since they're subprojects or better yet - they're
connected we want to support one another and thus the references.

> This extra page is a waste... and is another chance to get the site
> out of sync as people forget to update in both locations.
> Lets remove this page.

+1 to remove the page and -1 to remove it completely, i.e. what I
meant was to add a couple of direct links to their pages with no
description of what they are and such. Would that work for you?

Jacek Laskowski

View raw message