geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: [RTC] Merge m2migration (functional m2 build) to trunk
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 22:11:56 GMT

> That is fine... but what was the path?  Specifically, please post the
> exact pathname you ran under for reference.

/cygdrive/c/oss/m2migration/m2-assemblies/geronimo-jetty-j2ee/target/geronimo-jetty-j2ee

> $^%&! Its a known issue with the m2 assemblies.  I've sent mail to
> the dev@ list a few times about this and ping'd folks on IRC on it
> too.  We are aware of the issue, thus it is known.  Just no one cares
> enough to respond to half the emails on the dev@ list so it has gone
> no where.

I don't understand why it hasn't been reported in JIRA? An issue is
not known unless it's reported in JIRA where people (like me) can
notice it. I don't think the community follows each and every thread
that's in dev@, so how could they know about it?

> I already said please create an issue for this...  Not sure why you
> had to go waste time verifying it on m1, as I am sure it works there
> and I am sure that it is a problem with the m2 build.

Well, it's because I couldn't get the point. It's likely me, but the
time has not been wasted. Now, we can talk about it and call it a
known issue ;-)

> Really don't understand why we have to bounce back and forth for
> several days to get something done.  For example, I asked you for the
> "length path" you ran under... and instead of actually giving me the
> path which I asked for you, you give some explanation of why you were
> in the lengthy past which I did not even ask for.

I'm sounding as repeating myself, but as I didn't get the point I
didn't respond as you requested. I believe the answer above is
sufficient. As you wished ;-)

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski