geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: svn commit: r424668 - in /geronimo/sandbox/svkmerge/geronimo-repository: ./ geronimo-repository-api/ geronimo-repository-api/src/ geronimo-repository-api/src/main/ geronimo-repository-api/src/main/java/ geronimo-repository-api/src/main/java/org/
Date Sun, 23 Jul 2006 09:30:02 GMT
On 7/23/06, jdillon@apache.org <jdillon@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: jdillon
> Date: Sat Jul 22 20:02:05 2006
> New Revision: 424668

> Log:
> Skeletal experiment to implement a Geronimo repository w/JDBM
> Also provides a common m2 structure for a subsystem and its extensions

How does it apply to the m2migration? Although I appreciate your work
with the geronimo repository api and could learn how to use it, the
m2migration branch has been intended to hold the work for m2
migration. I do worry how we ensure only the m2 work will get in to
the trunk when voted? Shouldn't it be worked out in its own branch?
sandbox?

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski