geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: Maven2 Conversation Status
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 21:58:32 GMT

> I do not plan on submitting a patch for RTC.  I can produce a rather
> nasty diff of the trees for review if that is what the PMC wants, but
> IMO that would be a waste of time for them to review.  Instead I
> suggest that the review be done by checking out the branch, building
> and then starting the Jetty assembly.

What I expect is to check out the svkmerge/m2conversion branch and
diff it against the trunk, then review the changes, apply them to my
local trunk copy and give it a whirl. If it works, it will receive my
+1.

Anyone care to comment on it. Will it be enough to check it out? Have
I already said I'm looking forward to giving it a shot? ;-)

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.net.pl