geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: Maven2 Conversation Status
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 07:24:58 GMT

> Can we get some commitment from PMC members to review and vote in
> these changes so that we can finally finish the move to Maven 2?

I'm on holidays in 2 weeks and would be happy to help out as much as
it requires to get it tested and merged with the trunk. How do you
want us to help out with it? How should we test it out? Will you send
some helpful hints to get us started?

Taking the chance I'd like to encourage *anyone* to check out
svkmerge/m2conversion branch and give it a whirl. It's a great chance
to learn a couple of tips and tricks of using M2 in a project.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.net.pl