geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: Added confluence pages "Committing patches to the Subversion Repository" and "How to prepare and contribute patches"
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 08:05:13 GMT
On 7/7/06, John Sisson <jrsisson@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have added the page "Committing patches to the Subversion Repository"
> as a place to document the issues/recommendations involved in applying
> and committing patches.

Excellent! Just thought about the very alike page! I'm going to write
a step-by-step procedure on how to work collaboratively with branches
before changes are applied to trunk and such a page will help greatly.
Once it's done, I'll ask people for their approval.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.net.pl