geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: [RTC] Vote on GERONIMO-2161 - restart 1
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 08:00:43 GMT

> -1 to this and any other way ways to slow down progress.
>
> We need to find more effective ways to work with RTC, not more ways
> to put up road blocks.

-1 requires more than just a thought or doubt. I don't see how it
could slow down a process more than it is now? What's wrong with it? I
see only positives no negatives wrt the 'branch' plan. Quoting your
words (slightly changed): our committer base is too low to compete in
the market and any way to improve it is worth to consider.

To be honest, I'm going to -1 any other change that doesn't apply
gently and can be tested on a fresh, clean local Geronimo sources
copy. It will cost us more time to cut better changes and me to help
with their preparation and testing, but will do it if necessary - in
the name of improving our collaboration.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.net.pl