geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: Geronimo/Equinox integration status?
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 20:06:46 GMT
On 7/5/06, toby cabot <toby@caboteria.org> wrote:

> What's the status of the Geronimo/Equinox (OSGi server) integration?

Dunno, but great you've asked as it was one of the questions during
the Apache Geronimo panel at TSSJS in Barcelona, which James S.
answered positively, i.e. there's a fit for it in Geronimo and it
should or will be soon available. I think Dain mentioned it a couple
of times (it was something about classloading architecture or alike).

I wonder how it's different from what we've got now? How does it
compare to XBean if at all? A short introduction would be of help.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.net.pl