geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: Need clarification on RTC... Yet again... was: [Proposal] Tracking the status of patches under RTC
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 06:25:12 GMT

> Not to insult any pmc members, but it appears that this is an issue
> on which the PMC has absolutely no input.  As such, it is difficult
> for me to trust comments on this issue from anyone other than Ken.

I couldn't have expressed it clearer! That's how it turned out to me
as well, so I'll await Ken's comment/explanation on it. Thanks Dave
for such a clear statement. It's sad, but the more we talk about it
the more visible it is to me. Having said/read this, I should no
longer be connected to the actions wrt RTC, ok? (uff, much much better
now! Thanks Dave).

> david jencks

Jacek

--