geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject m2migration branch is available
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 06:40:26 GMT
Hi,

Just created a branch - m2migration - for all our work pertaining to
the M2 migration of Geronimo build. Everybody's welcome to work on it
*without* RTC on. Revolutionary rules are enabled again! ;-)

The branch is available at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/branches/m2migration.

Once we're ready to move a part of the work done in this branch, we'll
create a patch and RTC'ed it to commit to trunk. I believe it will
help those who are reluctant to work on the branch and give a hope not
all is/will be lost ;-)

Just to be clear: anybody who wants to learn M2 tricks and help us
with the migration is welcome. Those who aren't committers can/should
count on me to commit their work (my kids are away on their vacation,
so let's do it before they come back home ;-))

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.net.pl