geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: Finally M1 build works in a clean env
Date Sat, 01 Jul 2006 20:17:05 GMT
On 7/1/06, Jacek Laskowski <jacek@laskowski.net.pl> wrote:

> After OpenEJB jars have been published and added two deps to
> configs/client/project.xml, I could build Geronimo on a clean
> environment with Maven *1*, just-checked-out sources and ~/.maven
> removed.

The fix has been committed in Revision 418506
(http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&revision=418506). I
double-...no triple-...no...(ok, I don't know what the next -le is...)
checked the build and every time I built Geronimo I whacked ~/.maven
first. No interim changes - just a clean environment. The steps were
as follows with patching (of what was finally committed) between co
and maven.

> $ rm -rf ~/.maven
> $ rm -rf geronimo
> $ svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/trunk geronimo