geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Jencks and Lingo projects on Continuum
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2006 22:09:06 GMT
Somebody recently added Jencks and Lingo projects to Continuum
running on GGbuild. That's all fine. However, the builds are failing.

I tried fixing up the svn url being used for the Jencks project, but
it's still failing. Could whoever added the projects fix things up so
that the builds work? Otherwise, I'm going to delete them one week
from today (July 24). If you have questions or problems, I'm happy to
help (although I'm far from an expert...).

--kevan