geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Maven2 Conversation Status
Date Sat, 22 Jul 2006 02:28:30 GMT
> Unfortunately I didn't keep the reports from when it failed.  I
> assumed it was due to other stuff running on my machine
> (Thunderbird seems to be looping a lot lately consuming most of the
> cpu).

No worries, I'm 99% sure they failed in a harmless way to due to lack
of cpu availability for the test to complete in the alloted time.

I'm considering turning those tests off until they are fixed to pass
unless something is actually broken.

> Building OpenEJB2...
> Authentication realm: <https://svn.codehaus.org:443> openejb Repo
> Password for 'sissonj':

This is fixed now.  If you sync your workspace (to at least #424511),
then run this, it should take off from where it failed asking for a
passwd:

     ./bootstrap openejb2
     ./build -Dstage=assemble

--jason